Sunday, January 08, 2006

Knee-jerk ziombies watch PBS

Emo up and the permafrost forever melting, you fucking asshole. Alan Alda on PBS described the permafrost melting, yes he told me so, you fucking asshole. Once the permafrost melts, you see, it keeps melting and melts down forever to it’s own core. Twelve million years of carbon matter buildup that was frozen is released. Is released, you see…into the atmosphere. All that dinosaur poop and plant matter, but no, you don’t believe in dinosaur poop that old. I’m sorry. No, you don’t believe in dinosaurs. But I believe in Hawkeye and I say Alan Alda is to be trusted, yes, and that permafrost is melting, and those glaciers covered in ancient mosses are disappearing in our ignorance, and that you are an asshole. Yes, I believe in Alan Alda, and I believe what Hawkeye told me, that you, you stupid asshole are doing it right now. With your stupid car. Making everything disappear beneath us. Under the Kyoto treaty and everything you don’t know about it, you ignorant fuck. Hear this: Republican zombies on the march, will tow the party line, and you will follow it up the lane with your car. Right now while you sleep, tomorrow with your stupid, fucking car. Your beloved car up and down to the store, up to Canada, up past Alaska, up to the permafrost, and guess what, eventually back down to you. Cause Alan Alda told me so. And Alan Alda is to be trusted. And he and I will kick your ass, if we ever get the chance, we lanky liberals together, you stupid fucking asshole.

No comments: