Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rhinoceros



By the time I get so irritated, it'll be too late, that baby will be screeching and I'll have built my wall of guitar sound. The Republicans will have taken over and there'll be nothing for it but to go mad. The buildings will fall over and over again, for five years, except this time I won't be there, I'll be able to live it like everyone else did, from the television. The guitar strumming will mount, the air will be thick with the feedback, you'll be able to hear the alarms just beneath it. The Rhinoceros will come out of the smoke, the Rhinoceros will be coming for you and me this time. Be ready, the television won't be able to tell you what to do. The Republicans will be wrong all over again.

1 comment:

John Murden said...

guitars have much inherent negativity, as compared to the tuba (for example).