Thursday, April 06, 2006

(Klaxon Sounding) Park & Harrison

The brains of frat boys taste like republicans.
The frat boys are killing us, out back of the frat house.
Dragged out, beaten to death in the alley. The rednecks.
The Rednecks are driving monstertrucks, they're watching The Vols
With the Fratboys, are using the gas of the Republicans. $2.39/gallon.

The Assholes let the Assholes on the Planes. The Assholes
Want to take my three year old son (my fucking son)
And search him, before he gets on the Plane. The Planes
Hit the Buildings. The Planes hit the fucking Buildings.

And so We go to Iraq.

The Assholes are beheading the film-makers. The Assholes
Are threatening the film-makers. The Fratboys, no, sorry
The Rednecks are threatening me with the Ribbons on the
Monstertrucks. The Republicans are threatening me on the TV.
The Fratboys, where are the Fratboys? All I see are Rednecks.
The Fratboys are making Money with the Republicans somewhere.
Selling this Shit to the Rednecks. The Assholes with the turbans
Meanwhile are killing the Artists for mocking the Prophet.

So then,

Fuck All Ya'll and yer Prophets, Shitbags. You missed me
In New York. You've missed me all my life.
Right Now I'm in By-God Tennessee.
So come on Fuckers, and get me now,
Before I get it together and come your way
On a Pale Horse

No comments: