Thursday, December 21, 2006

5 things people don't know about me

Having been tagged by lestercat I also share:

1. In terms of picking up after my dog, I play the percentages and thus wind up with dog poo on my foot for a percentage of each day. My footsteps are therefore an olfactory experience one can follow absentmindedly.

2. Prior to marrying me, my wife had never gone into a K-Mart.

3. Every time I watch the TV I see not just one but a pair of swirling mouths trying to chew through the screen and eat me.

4. At least once a week I say out loud to my self: I am Batman.

5. I would rather listen to death metal than read poetry, but I would rather write poetry than be in a death metal band.


I pass on the virtue of confession to theblondestsleep and ssandrassimmondds and allstarme.

No comments: