Tuesday, December 19, 2006

5 Things That Most People Don't Know About Me.

Having been tagged by a very bad man I, Claybee, now too will share.

1. I have an irrational fear of zombies, complete with fifteen years worth of various nightmares about them. This has been the main impetus for this blog. In every house I have lived in in my adult life I have made detailed plans to barricade against attacking zombie hordes.
2. I have a intensely strong aversion to wadded up paper napkins and tissue. It's made much worse if they are wet. I always feel that they are somehow going to end up in my mouth.
3. I also very much dislike the words "topping" and "bodice." I hate them for no good reason other than they sound hideous to me. I have a good friend, Chris Kopczinski, who is a wonderful man but was born, I believe, with the most unfortunate last name anyone could wish for.
4. I married a former Little Miss Bedford (Va).
5. I used to believe that drunken pyromania was an ideal form of social activism within the community.

5 comments:

Clay Blancett said...

Okay JayJay, you're up.

john m said...

thanks, hoss.

Sid Sinatra said...

You forgot to mention that aversion to being touched by men.

Clay Blancett said...

Especially men with giant leathery hands and freakishly long spidery fingers.

Sid Sinatra said...

I am disappointed that you don't still find drunken pyromania to be an ideal form of social activism.